MetroMax i shelving offers lifelong durability – the strength of steel and a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion. Shelves are built of advanced polymers with type 304 stainless steel corners. Posts are all-polymer. Removable polymer shelf mats and smooth surfaces promote easy routine cleaning and protect packaged supplies from unwanted damage. Ideal for general wet or humid environments, walk-in coolers, sterile areas, and chemical storage.
- Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection is built into every shelf mat and touch points – A Metro Exclusive. Microban antimicrobial product protection inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and fungus that cause odors and product degradation.
- Easy-to-clean: Lift-off polymer shelf mats wash easily by and or in dish machines.
- Robust shelves are designed to function in stationary, mobile, track systems, and wall mount configurations.
- Strong shelving units have maximum weight capacities up to 800 lbs. (363 kg) per shelf and 2000 lbs. per stationary unit (evenly distributed).
- Standard 1” (25mm) shelf adjustment assures no wasted space.
- Sectioned, vented (open grid ) and one-piece solid mat options available. Solid mats have a built-in ships edge to help contain spills.
- A variety of accessories will help contain, identify, organize, and transport supplies.